A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Jewish Burial Service
Elcock Funeral Home, Inc. has built a reputation of welcoming people of all faiths.
We have opened our doors during nonbusiness hours to allow bathing of the deceased in preparation for burial.
Our Jewish services are designed to have burial occur within 24 hours from death (when permissible by law).
Other Services including…
• Male or female personnel to bathe and clothe deceased.
• Dress in the clothing provided by the family orTahrihim burial shroud.
• Rabbi conducts the funeral service at our facility, synagogue or graveside.
• Jewish coffin/burial container
• Transportation of the deceased
Elcock Funeral Home, Inc. will set up an online Webpage, within our site, for each family that we serve. Giving the family access to add photos, tributes, obituaries or other important information that they want to share with others.